What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A unique and powerful yet easily applicable four module learning system
- Gain a clear understanding of what Past Life Regression is and how it will impact your life
- Use the new found information and change your life right now for the better
- Discover the events that make up the driving force that is your soul today
- Learn how to past life regress whenever you want
- Learn how your past life is affecting you today
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Power Past Life Regression scores 73.83/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.powerplr.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: powerplr.com you’ll also be taken through to powerplr.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)